BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dream Collaborations

If anyone can get Daniel Merriam or Os Gemenos to illustrate a children's book I will give them 200-300 dollars.
...
Once I can afford a larger offer I will make one. For now it's more to make my point, which is CAN YOU IMAGINE? I think my new hobby is playing 'dream collaboration' where I match up a storyteller with an artist and then convince them to make a childrens book together.

Daniel Merriam, a master and pioneer of the imaginary realism art movement and a total BAMF with watercolors:








 Os Gemeos, the powers behind my favorite street art in NYC...
 








Dashing Daniel Merriam                                    Os Gemeos means 'twins' in Portugese.



AWESOME. JUST AWESOME...

love, 
me

0 comments: