BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I must HAVE it!

How can ANYONE LIVE without HAVING the new Little Nemo books!?! But they are so much money. What do I DO? Every page is a work of artistic genius. Everyone should have the chance to get lost its glory. This is the third installment of my miniblogseries: Ocular Feast


Oh, Winsor Mckay. How did you do this?!

On the bright -purchasingwise- side, I totally splurged on a birthday present to myself-- a signed Shaun Tan print. I took it to get framed and felt very grown up. I've never taken anything to a framer before. It's from the book "The Red Tree", and if I could own ALL the Red Tree prints I would be on Cloud 120023. So far, I have this one, which I like not only because its amazing but because its a girl with a red bob doing a little bit of acting/puppetry/performance... which I can, you know, relate to.



You can purchase the Nemo books HERE, and see more Shaun Tan prints HERE.

Love, Arla

0 comments: